Noralee's first teeth came in this week (you can kind of see them in the photo- it's the white stuff). I (Helen) was out of town this week in NY and DC - my first nights away from Noralee - and I took this as Noralee's way of saying, "I'll show you!" On the other hand, Noralee slept really well this week and hopefully we have turned the corner towards regularly sleeping through the night. Thank you, Noralee!
Also, this week we went to Target and shelled out for a fancy new toy for Noralee - it's this large wooden cube with a fun activity on each side. We figured it was time for a change of scenery with the toys, both for Noralee and for us. Since Noralee is very tactile, she really enjoys it.
But, what she really loves is clapping her hands with Daddy --
No comments:
Post a Comment