Noralee's a ham. She likes the camera, although mostly I think this is because she's fascinated by either the flash or the noises it makes. This means we are have able to get lots of pictures of her smiling. She's a pretty happy baby anyway.
Oh, back to the shoe topic, Noralee also has sock monkey slippers. (I have a matching pair.) The last time I put them on her, which was a couple months ago, they were really large and kept falling off. Now they're just about too small so we'll have to squeeze a lot of wear out of them soon. Here's a picture of Noralee from this morning - she got up early because her teeth were hurting her... or so I like to think that that was the reason she got up early and frequently last night. She's also in my favorite jammies that she has - which is made of "waffle" cotton. I like these pajamas for two reasons: 1) it makes her body look even smaller than it is, and 2) Kevin has had a collection of waffle shirts over the years so they also remind me of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment