If you're wondering how come you never got a birth announcement for Daniel, I can tell you it's coming. We ordered some only to have Tiny Prints tell us they were too blurry. We ordered another set with different photos and were told the same thing! This stressed me out and I cancelled them. In the meantime, here are some fun photos of Daniel. So what if the pictures are a little blurry?! - I like them anyway.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
birth announcement, round 1
If you're wondering how come you never got a birth announcement for Daniel, I can tell you it's coming. We ordered some only to have Tiny Prints tell us they were too blurry. We ordered another set with different photos and were told the same thing! This stressed me out and I cancelled them. In the meantime, here are some fun photos of Daniel. So what if the pictures are a little blurry?! - I like them anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice pics! He's a very cute baby!
Post a Comment