Thursday, October 29, 2009

I love pumpkins




















One day, we were driving home, and Noralee happened to see a few pumpkins lined up at one of the nurseries we pass. She said loud and clearly, "I love pumpkins!" I said, "I love pumpkins too!" It was time for us to go to our local pumpkin patch. Our local pumpkin patch is awesome - we live close to Ardenwood Farms, which is a historic working ranch managed by the East Bay Parks district. We took her out to enjoy the wonders of the autumn harvest.
Speaking of the wonders of the autumn harvest, we went back to Garin Dry Creek Park (another East Bay Regional Park) for apple picking. Jamie, Solomon, Becca, Sophia, Mark, Max, and Steven came along with us to enjoy the bounty. The day was hot, but we all went home with a great apple bounty.

No comments: