Last weekend, Kevin, Noralee, and I went to Cal Day. Cal Day is held annually by the campus (UC Berkeley) for incoming freshman as an "open house" but serves as a community event as well. There are lots of activities for kids too. We first met my moms' group there, where she stole blueberries from her little friend (and birthday buddy) Hazel - despite refusing to eat them when offered by us... as well as conveniently borrowing sunglasses from her other little friend Juliet (another birthday buddy). Then we headed off to the Education building to take advantage of the literary activities. Noralee got to meet Peter Rabbit and got a couple of new books for her collection, including her new current favorite, The I Love You Book.
It was a great, beautiful day on campus all around... makes me love the campus even more with these new memories with Noralee.
1 comment:
I love the photo of her with glasses! She is too cute for words.
Post a Comment