Sunday, February 24, 2008

Like Daughter, Like Father

After a couple of posts about rolling over and rice cereal, we thought we'd change things up a bit. Here are a couple of pictures that prove, "Like Father, Like Daughter".


Here is Dad and Noralee and their saddest "frowny faces".








Here is Dad and Noralee reading important affordable housing papers together.





Here is Noralee with Snoopy, circa 2007.






Here is Dad with Snoopy, circa 1976.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that both dad and sweet cheeks are not asleep reading the affordable housing papers! so cute! thanks for sharing!! -- marna

dzsports said...

Affordable Housing papers are VERY exciting, thank you very much. Especially the ones telling me that two of my projects got funded this round. Noralee was actually pointing out the second one to me.

Anonymous said...

i just LOVE the pictures with snoopy! it also shows that you were a neat kid if snoopy is still is such good condition. kevin, you guys look so much alike! you need to blow up these pictures and frame them. this is priceless.

-jenny

K C said...

Does Noralee have a favorite blanket she clings to like Linus Van Pelt?

For that matter, did (does) Kevin have one?

KC

dzsports said...

Jenny -- although I think I was a neat child, the clean Snoopy is completely due to Grandma Leslie, who rescued Snoopy from the closet, and gave him a proper wash and cleaning for Noralee.

Kwan -- Noralee doesn't yet have a Linus-like attachment to a blanket or stuffed animal yet. We are trying to get her attached to little bunny when she goes, but I think it has the opposite effect. She sees the bunny, knows she has to go to sleep, gets mad and takes it out on the poor bunny.

I've recently acquired a blanket-like item to help me go to sleep at night -- Maker's Mark bourbon.
--Kevin