I'm long overdue on fall posts. I will start with Thanksgiving and maybe I will backtrack to Halloween and our San Diego trip.
Thanksgiving was lovely - we had our customary multiple Thanksgiving meals. You see, we've always had the Friedman Thanksgiving on Saturday after Thanksgiving, which always left open as to what we were going to do for the actual day. For a number of years, Kevin and I cooked for ourselves, and more recently we've gone over to Martha and Rans' for dinner; and then for the last few years we've done all three. Traditions die hard around here.
We did have a lovely time at Cousin Steve's in Santa Rosa. He's doing a good job holding onto the Friedman tradition, and it was great to catch up with family. Thanksgiving is always a good reminder of how lucky we are to be surrounded by amazing family and friends, and how far we have come in the last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment