Friday, October 31, 2008

Dim summing


Again, I have been remiss at writing so that you means you get a lot of entries all at once.

Early this month, Kevin and I attended a charity ball down in San Jose - Noralee stayed with Jenny A-Yi and Uncle Erik while Kevin and I went out. We did a family sleepover at Jenny's, and then met up with Michael and Shuang the next day. Michael was in town en route to Italy, where he was giving the keynote address at one a conference (the content is too complex for my head so I won't try to pretend I know what his conference was about).

Noralee proceeded to be her squirmy restaurant self so dim sum was a short affair... but not so short there aren't pictures to show for the outing. See her one handed chopstick trick - she's so advanced with them she only needs one.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

fenrulin said...

Thank you for posting these photos, but where's Michael and Shuang?